This is just a quick shout-out to apologize for my absence the past 2 weeks. Wow…no internet, no Wi-Fi and sometimes, no phone, can you just believe that! The wiring (apparently) was not properly installed, updated, reconnected – take your pick as I have heard them all from Charter Communications. All I know is that I get kicked off as soon as I log-on and each time I toggle between pages (which is my life story on the internet as I am always reading, researching), my interest/Wi-Fi connection is broken or lost. I have been in tears. I told a family member “Have you met me? Of course this is devastating for me right now!”
Perfect timing for the enemy or SO HE THINKS! He is causing quite a bit of chaos here, not only in communications but within my family/children. It has been a battleground, especially Christmas Eve. The stress of the screaming (not mine, theirs) hits me hard and affects my nervous system and my speech and as I have mentioned in the past, a stutter begins to manifest in my speech and lasts a few days or so but this time, it was way way way worse. I could not talk without sounding like I had a stroke…that mouth twisting slur-sound was all I could get out and each time, tears poured down my face. My kids went on to the family “party” without me but after arriving, guilt hit them and they sent their dad over to my house so he could bring me back. Well, he started yelling at me (that is what he does) only to make it WORSE! I kept trying to tell him to “STOP” and after his echoing cuss words, mixed with “I don’t have time for this – are you coming or not” finally came to a halt, he listened to my voice and he saw my face, then he stopped because he knew. It was not the night that I had played out in my head…not by a long shot! Around 10:30 pm or so, both of my children, along with Baby Trey Olivia, came over with my daughter Tara, hauling all the presents she had bought and as she was placing them around the tree, she turned to ask me a question then heard me try to answer. Both stopped dead in their tracks and started bawling their eyes out, all except Baby Trey, she was just trying to jump over everything and anything that was in her way so she could “get to her Gam-maw”…she made my night and she made all the bad that had happened just go away. My daughter and my son you ask? Well, they felt so bad, they could not stop the tears because it hit them right between the eyes, realizing what their fighting, screaming and yelling was/is doing to me and it scared them. GOOD! Oops, did I say that out-loud?
We then opened up our traditional “matching pj’s” so we could put them on before bed as this has been my tradition with my children since they were born. One present Christmas Eve, pajamas and the rest had to wait until Christmas morning. So, there we all were in our Old Navy matching pants/shirts the next morning, even baby matched, and thanks to my daughter, there were presents under the tree. Since I have no car, I could not go out Christmas shopping as I had no one to take me or a car to borrow and since my internet has been on and off for the past 2 weeks, I could not get on-line to order anything to have it delivered directly here. I did order 3 things the first week of December thinking I would get the other stuff before Christmas (what was I thinking??) but that was not to be the case now was it! It gets even better than this…I had no food in the house to make Christmas Dinner. Everyone was busy doing what everyone does those last few days before Christmas so no one had time to take me to the grocery store (I no internet for contact to those I did not have numbers for) plus my daughter is having hernia surgery January 5 so she has been working from 8:30 am to 9 or 10 pm each night while I have the baby. She is trying to squeeze in her clients before her leave and all those that want their hair done for the Holidays.
I had eggs…I made eggs…we ate eggs. I made milk gravy, we ate milk gravy. I made peanut butter cookies, we ate them all.
So, it is now the 29th of December and the days are still very similar to those of last week and the week before. Still I am in the house except I did get to go shopping for groceries yesterday but just went there and back. Today started off with high hopes that the internet curse was but dust-in-the-wind and I’m just so happy to tell you all, IT’S NOT! Right when I started this post, BAM BAM BAM – out and off it went. I have spent almost an hour and a half trying to get back on-line and I’m still eyeing that little widget on the bottom right of my computer that shows the connection status. Every time I see that yellow thingy pop up, I want to throw myself down on the floor and scream at the top of my lungs while crying in total surrender.
Last Monday, just days before Christmas, Tara received a phone call that Arlo had been killed – hit by a car and found on the side of the road IN A TOWN AN HOUR AWAY! We were having the baby’s ear’s pierced and having a wonderful time just hanging out, doing nothing and while we were at the mall, her phone rang and it was Animal Control. Now, Arlo had only been with my brother a short time, still a “trial” basis and over and over and over we told him what he HAD to do in dealing with Arlo and that he was NEVER to be off a leash EVER when taken outside. I won’t get into it but Arlo jumped out of the car when my brother went to get in (after setting in the car for a few hours) and ran. My brother said he looked for him for 2 hours (which most likely means 30 minutes) then just drove home. He left Arlo there. When I called my brother he did not know Arlo was dead. I still can’t talk about it.
I cannot look nor can I speak right now to my son Taylor. He needs to just keep walking past me without saying a word. He keeps setting up an old Xbox downstairs and that is when my connection gets even worse but he refuses to believe it but every time he does it, off it goes. The other morning we argued about it and he threw such a mean, hateful tantrum – well, even though I forgive him, it will be a little bit before I can digest the words and actions this 22 year old son of mine threw in the ring. Never have I heard of anyone speaking or treating their mother or parent like this. He was someone I did not know – over an Xbox. He hurt me both physically and mentally. I cannot look at him the same. I immediately gave it to the Lord, asked for forgiveness for this argument and released it all over to Him but I’m still not ready to cohabit with trust. What happens to him? We know, we all know who is coming at me when this happens and how he uses our loved ones to hurt us. I know it is Satan because Taylor’s final words he rammed down my throat were “YOU DID THIS TO ME – YOU BROUGHT GOD INTO MY LIFE!” Something broke in me that day – a connection to Taylor was damaged and I don’t think I can allow it to ever be what it was. If I do, it will tell him that what he did is allowable and it gives him permission to do it again and he will do it again. He did not care that he physically laid hands on his mother; he didn’t think anything about pushing me like a rag doll or calling me the names he called me. This one was by far the worst “tantrum” yet. Remember, I just had that speech impediment a few days prior to this – my heart had pains I only felt once before, that being when my son Trey died. I can’t leave, can’t go for a drive or even drive myself to safety. I prayed and gave it to the Lord and like I told you a few videos ago, the Lord ALWAYS makes me feel what I share…He always makes me talk the talk and walk the walk, even if I’ve no open doors but it is Truth, Truth in what I am sharing and what He is putting on my spirit to talk about. Every single time my emotions and my words must reflect the truth of what I not only speak, but live, they go hand-in-hand. I speak every time on FAITH and how I stand strong in my “footing”, walking in complete faith regardless of what is going on in front of me or in my life and to keep me from being a liar, I must see this put in front of me again and again.
Can I just tell you this…Taylor again today, set up that Xbox and played it, thinking nothing of my words to him. He is going to do whatever it is he wants to do.
These are the moments in our days that make up our life and these are the moments that can alter paths if we react in our flesh. I’m trying so hard not to do that – I’m praying and trying even harder to walk in the Spirit and relinquish this battle over to The Father for it truly is His Battle, not mine, even though it’s very “personal” to me, it’s not, it’s personal to God. I have to set back and let Him use His Tools, give Him that free hand I’m always talking about (when really, I want to use my own free hand to answer back to the hurt Taylor caused me). I’m not near ready though to speak conversationally to him and I don’t want him in the same room I’m in…I want him to understand right from wrong and I want to understand what it is inside of Taylor that 1) allows him or really keeps him from having that built-in filter of respect for parents where you just never do such unacceptable things just because; and 2) keeps him in that perpetual state of “I’m going to get what I want”, “I’m going to do it regardless of what you say”, “I’m going to do what I want to do, not caring two cents what you or anyone else thinks”. That filter is missing and I don’t know how or why but I know it’s after-affects.
Welcome to “Life 101” right! I always remember friends, I am NOT the exception, I AM THE RULE! I am not being punished, I am not walking in the world and even though God is allowing this in my life, He still loves me more than I can every imagine so if He is allowing all of this, you can just bet your bottom dollar (my dad used to always say that) that it is for His Plan, His Glory and His Reasons which are so much greater than our understanding so I continue to walk through the storm determined to whistle higher than the thunder’s bellowing roars and crackles.
I am working on my post of the breadcrumbs I followed, putting together each step and what I found. I have come across some amazing videos and websites regarding God’s True Time/Calendar which I’m hoping to finish by tonight.
We all have to stay strong and put every inch of armor the Lord provided onto ourselves for protection as we cannot fight this alone. So, if you all will excuse me, I’m going to the back room to pull out some of that large silver sticky heavy-duty duct tape to make sure mine (armor) doesn’t even have a gap!
For your enjoyment, I thought I would post an interesting read I found a few weeks ago. The person who put the Gospel Zodiac together is not a Christian, I don’t know if he even believes in God (I think he may be Jewish because he doesn’t believe in Jesus) but he does believe in something because he has mapped out this constellation and the gospel connection using scripture and all the events in Jesus’ life so please, have discernment and read with wide eyes and an open heart.
There is a difference between Astronomy and Astrology – many of you probably grew up not looking at the constellations, stars and what pattern they moved in because we were told “that is bad” so we stayed far away from it. Now, it’s time for all of us to learn what the Stars, Moon, Sun and their pattern/movements mean, what they show and have shown in the past. You will be BLOWN AWAY when you read the last article below.
Biblical Zodiac – Mazzaroth (From the Biblical Zodiac)
The twelve major constellations of the Zodiac are referred to in the bible as the “Mazzaroth.” The word “Zodiac” comes from the Greek zoad, which means “the way” or “the path.” According to many Christian scholars, God depicted his story and his promise of salvation within the stars.
In order to give fuller interpretation to the Zodiac Signs, ancient astrologers subdivided each Sign into periods of approximately ten days. These divisions are known as the “decans” or “decantes” and cover modifications of individual traits, attributed to minor planetary influences, which temper or blend with the ruling influence of the period. The ten-day spans are somewhat arbitrary in order to allow for the five (and sometimes six) extra days in the year beyond the 360 days required for the thirty-six decans. 
In modern times, however, the assignment of decans has changed considerably. Each sign is allocated a triplicity, such as air, water, earth or fire. Each sign is therefore subdivided into three equal parts of 10 degrees each, and these parts are referred to as decans, or decanates.
The saga begins with Virgo (a virgin) bringing forth a son.
Alpha – Spica (ear of corn)
Hebrew – Tsemech (Branch) – used for Messiah
Arabic – Al Zimach (branch)
Egyypt – Aspolia (the seed)
Branch – in right hand
Promised Seed of the Woman – with a branch in her right hand and ears of corn in her left.
Bootes (great shephard)
Libra (balance) follows, an indication that man does not possess the power to save himself. The price is deficient.
Hebrew: Monzamaim – the Scales, weighing
Alpha – Zuben al Genubi – price deficient
Beta – Zuben al Chemali – price which covers
Gamma: Zuben al Zkrab – price of the conflict
A scorpion and an archer appear together, symbolizing the battle between Satan (Scorpio the Scorpion) and Jesus Christ (Sagittarius the Archer). The intent of Satan is to sting (and thereby kill) Christ in order to thwart God’s plan of salvation. The archer has his bow drawn toward Satan and the half-man half-horse depicts the dual nature of Jesus Christ: God and man.
Scorpio Decans —
Ophiuchus (wrestling with Serpent)
Sagittarius Decans —
Lyra, Eagle holding a Lyre
The dragon – the old serpent
Next, comes Capricorn, an animal which is part-goat and part-fish. The goat was often used in sacrificial ceremonies to cleanse sins on the day of atonement. Christ was, in effect, that perfect sacrifice, adopting the sins of the world.
Capricorn Decans —
Sagitta – Arrow
Aquila – Eagle
Delphinus – Dolphin
A water-bearer (Aquarius) is next to enter the arena, pouring out an endless supply of water.
Aquarius Decans —
Picus Australis, the Southern Fish
Pegasus, the winged horse
Cygnas, the swan
Within that water are the fish (Pisces) which personify Jesus Christ as one who died to save the human race. Pisces Australia (the southernmost fish) dwells in the flow. As the fish cannot survive outside the water, so this symbolism states that an individual is unable to survive outside the pouring of the Holy Spirit. Pisces is a twofold constellation, representative of both Jew and Gentile who will be bound to Satan until the return of Jesus Christ. Satan, of course, is engaged in constant battle with the Church. Early believers used the sign of Pisces to secretly identify themselves.
Pisces Decans —
Andromeda – woman in chains
Cepheus – a crowned king
A ram (Aries) appears, depicting the reign of Jesus who will soon return, heralding the triumph of the Church over Satan.
Aries Decans —
Cassiopeia – a woman enthroned
Cetus, the sea monster, bound by the lamb
Perseus, armed and mighty man
In the guise of a bull (Taurus), Christ will return to lead the charge and “gore” the evil before setting up his rule on earth.
Taurus Decans –
Orion, a glorious prince
Eridanus – orion’s river
Auriga – the shepherd
Gemini the Twins presents a picture of the newly-acquired dual role of the savior: the suffering servant and the righteous judge.
Gemini Decans —
Lepus – Hare or Serpent
Canis Major, Sirius, Great Dog
Canis Minor, Procyon, 2nd Dog
A crab (Cancer) depicts a place of safety for those believers who will escape the Day of Judgment.
Cancer Decans —
Ursa Minor – lesser sheepfold
Ursa Major – greater sheepfold
Argo – the ship
In the form of a lion (Leo) will the victory of Christ be complete and the defeated Satan cast down. Thus in glorious triumph, does Leo step upon the head of Hydra the Serpent.
Leo Decans —
Hydra – the fleeing serpent
Crater – the cup of wrath
Corvus – the raven, the bird of doom
The Incarnate Son (Virgo – Virgin)…Isaiah 7:14 The seed of the woman The desire of nations The man of double nature in humiliation The exalted shepherd and harvesterThe Redeemer (Libra – Scales)…1 Corinthians 6:20 The price to be paid The cross to be endured The victim slain The crown purchasedThe Sufferer (Scorpio – Scorpion)…1 Corinthians 15:55-56 The conflict The serpent’s coils The struggle with the enemy The toiling Vanquisher of evilThe Conqueror (Sagittarius – Archer)…Revelations 6:2 The double-natured one triumphing he gladdens the heavens he builds fires of punishment he casts down the dragonThe Sacrifice (Capricorn – Goat)…Romans 3:25 life out of death the arrow of God pierced and failing springing up again in abundant lifeThe Living Water (Aquarius – Water-Bearer)…John 7:38 life waters from on high drinking in the heavenly food carrying the Good News bearing aloft the Cross over the EarthThe Liberator (Pisces – Fishes)…Genesis 48:19; Mark 1:17 multiplication of redeemers people upheld and governed by the Lamb the intended Bride bound and exposed the Bridegroom exaltedThe Crowned Lamb (Aries – Ram)…Revelations 5:6 the lamb found worthy the bride released and making ready satan bound the breaker triumphingThe Judge (Taurus – Bull)…John 5:22 the invincible Ruler come the sublime vanquisher the river of judgement the all-ruling shepherdThe King (Gemini – Twins)…Romans 1:3 the marriage of the lamb the enemy trodden down the Prince coming in Glory His Princely followingThe Protector (Cancer – Crab)…Isaiah 4:5-6 The Possession secured Lesser fold: the church of the first born greater fold: Isreal safe folding into an Everlasting KingdomThe Victor (Leo – Lion)…Revelations 5:5 The King rending The Serpent fleeing The Bowl of Wrath upon him His carcass devoured
THE GOSPEL IN THE STARS – Prophecy In The News –
By looking at the Gospels through the eyes of an astrologer, we can understand why the Gospels follow the same story outline. The tale of Jesus takes place within one Zodiac year. By breaking down the Gospels according to each of the twelve Zodiac constellations, we can track Jesus along the sun’s ecliptic through references to each motif that the constellations correspond to.
Astrological timetables are enumerated into twelve ages based on a great cycle spanning almost 26,000 years. The age of Pisces began around 6 BCE, which is why the latter parts of the Gospels refer often to fish. Approximately in 2012 we enter the Age of Aquarius. Christians have been waiting for Jesus immediate return for 2,000 years. Luke gives hope that he might return in the Age of Aquarius.
I’ve used Matthew as the primary Gospel because it is the most complete. The other two synoptic gospels, Mark and Luke, are variations of Matthew. The Book of John has a twist that deserves separate treatment.
CAPRICORN, THE SEA GOAT, DECEMBER 22-JANUARY 19
The sun’s position starts at lowest point in horizon and ascends upward as the days get longer. Goats are known to habitat rocky mountains which stand higher than the sun on the horizon at this time of the year. Rocks symbolize barrenness and goats can be associated with dark places like mangers, where they are kept. This is a time of darkness when evil forces are in control.
- The goat half of Capricorn has a symbolic reference to the scapegoat used to carry away the sins of the people of the wilderness (Lev. 16:8, 10). The fish half alludes to water, chaos and birth as in Genesis 1:2.
- Matt. 1:18-2:23 tells us when Jesus was born; Herod tried to have him killed.
- Luke 2:12 refers to Capricorn when he tells us the baby was born in a manger. Mangers can be seen as dark places where there is no lighting.
- The sun is not born until December 25 when days start to grow noticeably longer.
- It’s a new sun in its virgin stage. This is similar to the term, new moon, which survived from the days of ancient moon worshipers.
- Since the entire sky can be seen as God’s universe, the sun of God is referred to as the son of God.
- The three magi in (Matt. 2:1) symbolize the three stars forming a waist belt in the winter constellation of Orion.
- The star of Bethlehem (Matt. 2:2) is symbolized by the brightest star in the winter sky, Sirius, in the constellation, Canis Major. To Egyptian astronomers, Sirius’ rising marked the beginning of their new year.
- The three stars in Orion’s belt are aligned along a southeast direction, pointing towards Sirius. Since stars, like the sun, always rise from the east, it would appear as three stars were following one bright star. Or as the star of Bethlehem guiding the magi.
- If the magi were on land, they couldn’t come from the east and follow a star from the east. But if both are in the sky, it makes sense.
- The constellations would appear to stop when they are directly overhead. The magi entered the “house” [of Capricorn] (Matt. 2:10).
- In the first twelfth of the cycle, he was a child prodigy at twelve years old (Luke 2:42-47). Jesus tells his parents, Did you not know that I must be in my Father’s house? (Luke 2:49). In other words, he must enter each house of the zodiac.
- As constellations, the magi could not return to Herod. They had to continue west.
- Capricorn covers Matt. 1:18-2:23
AQUARIUS, THE WATER BEARER, JANUARY 20-FEBRUARY 18
Water and light is the essence of all life (Gen 1:2-3). The sun needs water to bring new life into the world.
- 30 degrees on the Zodiac.
30Jesus is 30 years old when he begins his mission. (Luke 3:23).
- Jesus is baptized by John the Baptist (Matt. 3:13-17). John can be seen in the constellation Aquarius. SeeJohn the Baptist’s Stars.
- Jesus temptation in the wilderness Matt. 4:1-11. The sun is too weak to overpower Satan, but it hasn’t reversed into darkness.
- Aquarius covers Matt. 3:1-4:11
PISCES THE FISHES, FEBRUARY 19-MARCH 20
The sun needs food to sustain it on its journey. There are no grains or meat at this time.
- The sun is rising on the horizon, but there is still more darkness.
- Jesus collects his disciples. The first are fishermen. Matt. 4:18-22
- Pisces covers Matt. 4:12-4:22
ARIES, THE RAM/LAMB, MARCH 21-APRIL 19
Starts with the spring or vernal equinox, when days and nights are equal. This is when the sun’s strength starts to become apparent.
- Time of year when lambs are born. The flock begins to increase.
- Sermon on mount (Matt. 5:1-7:29). His spiritual guidebook.
- Jesus attracts followers by performing miracles (Matt. 8:1-9:38).
- He’s gathered as many followers as he could by himself.
37Then he said to his disciples, “The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few;
38pray therefore the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into his harvest.” Matt. 9:37-38).
- Aries covers Matt. 4:23-9:38.
TAURUS, THE BULL, APRIL 20-MAY 20
Bulls are needed for plowing and tilling the fields. The bulls are his disciples.
- Sermon on Mission (Matt. 10:1-42). Jesus tells his disciples what they need to do to add followers.
- The disciples go out to their cities to preach the message (Matt. 11:1).
- John the Baptist is a bull of a different breed (Matt.11:2-19).
- Jesus reproaches unrepentant towns (Matt.11:20-24).
- There is still much work to be done. It’s time to take the yoke off and rest.
28Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
29Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me; for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
30For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” (Matt.11:28-30).
- Taurus covers Matt. 10:1-11:30.
GEMINI, THE TWINS, MAY 21-JUNE 21
A time of increasing or doubling as the sun reaches its zenith. It ends on the Summer solstice when days are the longest and nights the shortest. The sun is at the peak of its strength.
- Season noted in Matt.12:1 when Jesus and his disciples go through grain fields plucking heads of grain to eat.
- Shows strength in Lord of the Sabbath parable in Matt.12:1-8.
8For the Son of Man is the lord of the sabbath.
- Shows unbeatable power over demons. Cures man with withered hand at Matt.12:9-14. Cures a man who is blind and mute (Matt. 12:22).
- At its zenith, the sun straddles over its descent into darkness. The Pharisees are made to call him the prince of demons.
24But when the Pharisees heard it they said, “It is only by Beelzebul, the prince of demons, that this man casts out demons.” (Matt. 12:24)
- Gemini covers Matt. 12:1-24
CANCER, THE CRAB, JUNE 22-JULY 22
The sun has crossed a major divide; darkness starts to increase. Crabs walk in a zigzag path, sideways and backwards at the same time in a kind of a backsliding movement. This is a time for assessment and division.
- In a parable, Matt. 12:25-37, Jesus talks of division:
- And of assessment: for by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.
- In “The Sign of Jonah” parable, Matt. 12:28-45. The people of Nineveh listened to Jonah and were saved because they repented. But those who did not listen will not be saved.
- Jesus has to depart from his family because he can’t take them with him, Matt. 12:46-50
- Covers Matt. 12:25-50
LEO, THE LION, JULY 23-AUGUST 22
This is a time of strength when the sun goes to the end of the growing season to the time of harvest. At the end of the growing season, food is plentiful, and seeds have to be stored for the next season.
- In a sermon on establishing God’s kingdom, Matt. 13:1-23, Jesus talks of it as a place where the harvest will be stored.
- The season is noted by the “Weeds Among the Wheat” parable, Matt. 13:24-30.
30Let both grow together until the harvest; and at harvest time I will tell the reapers, Gather the weeds first and bind them in bundles to be burned, but gather the wheat into my barn.
- In the “Parable of the Mustard Seed”, Matt. 13:31-33.
33The kingdom of heaven is like a mustard seed that someone took and sowed in his field.
- 40Just as the weeds are collected and burned up with fire, so will it be at the end of the age.
- Covers Matt. 13:1-53.
VIRGO, THE VIRGIN, AUGUST 22-SEPTEMBER 21
Virgo is depicted as a woman with grain stalks in her hand. This is when the harvest is turned into food. As the sun descends below its peak, this is also a time when troubles start to emerge.
- The people in his home town of Nazareth were suspicious of his wisdom and power (Matt. 13:54-58).
57Prophets are not without honor except in their own country and in their own house.
- John the Baptist’s life ends with his head being cut off. When Jesus crosses the equinox (Matt. 14:1-12), the head of Aquarius rises without its body.
- Jesus feeds five thousand with five loaves and two fish. (Matt. 14:13-21). Virgo was known as the house of bread and the two fish represent Pisces. In the zodiac wheel below, Virgo and Pisces are separated by five houses.
- Jesus walks on water (Matt. 14:22-33). With the harvesting complete, the water has completed its life giving miracle. This is the first time his ghost appears. See Jesus’ Ghost.
- In the “Tradition of the Elders” parable, Jesus explains his reason for not washing before eating (Matt. 15:1-19).
- Feeds four thousand with seven loaves and a few fish. (Matt. 15:32-39) In the zodiac wheel below, there are five houses between Virgo and Pisces, and two more when we count Virgo and Pisces.
- In the “Sign of Jonah” parable: The sky is threatening. There will be no sign except the sign of Jonah (Matt. 16:4). The sign won’t appear until the sun stays at its lowest time of descent for three days as Jonah was three days in the fish’s belly.
- Virgo covers Matt. 13:54-16:4
LIBRA, THE BALANCE, SEPTEMBER 23-OCTOBER 23
The balance symbolizes the fall equinox when days and nights are equal. It is a time for settling debts by weighing the good against the bad.
- They have left the House of Bread in Virgo. There is no bread. Watch out for the yeast of the Pharisees and Sadducees. (Matt. 16:5-12)
- In Peter’s “Confession about Jesus” (Matt. 16:13-28), Jesus talks about settling debts:
27For the Son of man is to come with his angels in the glory of his Father, and then he will repay every man for what he has done.
- When Peter and Jesus talk about the temple tax, Jesus asks:
25What do you think, Simon? From whom do kings of the earth take toll or tribute? From their sons or from others?”
26When Peter said, “From others, Jesus said to him, “Then the children are free.” (Matt. 17:24-27)
- In the “Sermon on Life in the Kingdom of God”, Matt. 18:1-35, Jesus talks about the price of getting into the kingdom of heaven.
23“Therefore the kingdom of heaven may be compared to a king who wished to settle accounts with his servants.
- When it comes to settling debts, money issues can’t be left out. In the parable of “The Rich Young Man”, Matt. 19:16-30, Jesus tells the man:
21“If you would be perfect, go, sell what you possess and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow me.”
- The “Workers in the Vineyard” parable, Matt. 20:1-16, is another parable about wages and compensation.
- Jesus heads towards Jerusalem starting with Matt. 20:17 and enters the city at v10. He knew he would meet his demise (Matt. 20:18-19).
- Jesus drives the moneychangers out of the temple, Matt. 21:12-17.
- It’s in the fall when figs have no fruit. Jesus’ curses a fig tree for not bearing fruit, Matt. 21:18-22.
- In the “Parable of the Tenants”, Matt. 21:33-46, Jesus’ parables are getting more violent. For example:
39And they took him and cast him out of the vineyard, and killed him.
- More talk of violence in the “Parable of the Wedding Feast”, Matt. 22:1-14.
7The king was angry, and he sent his troops and destroyed those murderers and burned their city.
- Jesus denounces the scribes and the Pharisees, Matt. 23:1-39. He is angry.
33You serpents, you brood of vipers, how are you to escape being sentenced to hell?
- In the Sermon on Mt. Olive, Matt. 24, 25, Jesus talks about tribulation.
7For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places:
8all this is but the beginning of the birth-pangs.
- Libra covers Matt. 16:5-25:46.
SCORPIO, THE SCORPION, OCTOBER 24-NOVEMBER 21
The sun is getting weaker and the air is cold, remindful of a scorpion’s sting. Scorpions are seen as crawling creatures who frequent cracks, holes and other secluded spots, so they are associated with acts of secrecy and evil. This is a time of argument and conflict.
- Judas plots to betray Jesus, Matt. 26:14-16. When the sun crosses the equinox, it is allegorized as being arrested or betrayed by the dark forces.
- The time of the year is marked by the name, Gethsemane (Matt. 26:36), which means oil press or olive press. Olives used for oil are harvested late winter when the fruit is at its ripest.
- At Gethsemane (Matt. 26:36-46), Jesus talks about his death
38“I am deeply grieved, even to death; remain here, and stay awake with me.”
- Jesus is betrayed by Judas and arrested, Matt. 26:47-56.
- Judas kisses Jesus when Scorpio kisses the sun as it passes through.
48Now the betrayer had given them a sign, saying, “The one I shall kiss is the man; seize him.” (Matt. 26:48)
- Ends with Jesus’ arrest, Matt. 26:55-56.
- Scorpio covers Matt. 26:1-26:56.
SAGITTARIUS, THE ARCHER, NOVEMBER 22-DECEMBER 21
At the Winter solstice on December 21, the sun enters the lowest point on the horizon. The next three days are the darkest days of the year. The scorpion’s stings turn into the archer’s arrows. The weakened sun is going to die a violent death on the solstice.
- He’s put on trial by the Jewish high council, Matt. 26:57-67.
- Trial again before the Roman governor, Pilate, Matt. 27:11-26.
- Crucified in Matt. 27:32-56. His pierced body is symbolized by the archer’s arrows.
- Sagittarius covers Matt. 26:57-28:20
- The three days following December 21 remain perceptibly the darkest days of the year. Jesus dies and remains unseen for three days.
- The first day when daylight gets noticeably longer. The sun is seen to come back to life. Three days have passed and Jesus is seen again (Matt. 28).
- His Resurrection starts in the spring during the solar equinox. In biblespeak, the sun has conquered darkness.
THE AGE OF PISCES 6 BCE TO 2012 CE
- Before the sun entered Pisces Jesus was the Lamb of God in Aries. See When Was Jesus Born.
29The next day he saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, “Behold, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world! (John 1:29)
- After his resurrection, he entered Pisces the fish.
42They gave him a piece of broiled fish,
43and he took it and ate before them. (Luke 24:42-43).
- The Age of Pisces ends approximately in 2012 CE. This is when Jesus’ time ends.
20“I am with you always to the end of the age.” (Matt. 28:20).
- Jesus is referred to as carpenter in Mark 6:3. Carpenters build houses.
- The number seventy is rounded off from the zodiacal seventy-two. 72 * 360 = 2590, the number of years in a Zodiac Great Year.
1After this the Lord appointed seventy others, and sent them on ahead of him, two by two, into every town and place where he himself was about to come. (Luke 10:1).
- Room and house are synonymous with house of the Zodiac. The man carrying a jar of water describes Aquarius. Aquarius is a large constellation which Luke describes as a large upper room.
10He said to them, “Behold, when you have entered the city, a man carrying a jar of water will meet you; follow him into the house which he enters,
11and tell the householder, ‘The Teacher says to you, Where is the guest room, where I am to eat the Passover with my disciples?’
12And he will show you a large upper room furnished; there make ready.” (Luke 22:10-12).
- The place of their last supper symbolizes the Age of Aquarius, the time of his return.
- 15And he said to them, “I have earnestly desired to eat this passover with you before I suffer;
16for I tell you I shall not eat it until it is fulfilled in the kingdom of God.” (Luke 22:15-16)2In my Father’s house are many rooms. (John 14:2)
- The two heavy lines form the cross of the Zodiac on which the sun dies. The Christian cross represents the length of days at each cardinal point: The short leg represents the winter solstice, the long leg the summer solstice and the two equal legs represent the spring and fall solstices. Thus, the sun dies on the cross.
- At sunrise and sunset the sun’s rays have to pass through a much greater thickness of atmosphere. As a result, nearly all the blue light is scattered out by the particles in the air. This is what causes red sunrises and sunsets. As the season approaches the winter solstice, the sun sinks lower towards its lowest position on December 22. At lower angles the sun has more atmosphere to punch through, so red sunrises and sunsets appear with increasing frequency.
Ancients saw these natural events as their sun god weakening as it was falling and bleeding.
“This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many. (Mark 14:24)
In the photograph below, the reflection of the suns rays was allegorized as Jesus walking on water. SeeJesus’ Ghost
- I am the light of the world.
12.”I am the light of the world; he who follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”(John 8:12)
5As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.” (John 9:5)
- Jesus crown of thorns symbolizes the sun’s corona. Pictures of a halo around his head have the same significance.
17And they clothed him in a purple cloak, and plaiting a crown of thorns they put it on him. (Mark 15:17)
The breakdown of the Gospels into twelve zodiacal motifs is not a coincidence. It was the way myths were written in biblical days. To make my point, there is a popular myth called “The Twelve Labors of Hercules”. It serves to show how these ancient stories were patterned after the astrological patterns of the stars. Watch how the sun, personified as Hercules, goes through each of his twelve labors.
1. In Leo, Hercules first labor was to slay the Nermean lion. After killing the lion, the hero flayed the beast and used its skin as a shield. The leonine skin may be compared to the brownish clouds trailed by the sun in fighting its way through the atmospheric vapors, which are eventually conquered. The constellation, Orion, is often depicted with Orion holding up an animal skin as a shield.
2. When the sun entered Virgo, the constellation of Hydra was setting, and, thus, the second labor of Hercules was to kill the Lernean Hydra. The monster had several head, one being immortal, and as he raised them to attack Hercules, the hero burned off the mortal heads and buried the immortal one under a stone. The heads are allegorized as the clouds being burned up by the suns rays.
3. When the sun enters Libra, the constellation of the Centaur rose above the horizon, so Hercules in hit third labor was entertained by a centaur and soon afterwards he slew a group of centaurs in a fight over a cask of wine. In Libra, there is a star group called the Boar appearing in the evening sky. So after killing the centaurs, Hercules met the Erymanthian boar and engaged him in mortal combat.
4. As the sun moved into Scorpio, Cassiopeia, more anciently known as the Stag, Rose into view, and the fourth labor was the capture of a stag with golden horns and brazen feet.
5. As the sun passed into Sagittarius, three constellations named after birds followed, and these were the Vulture, the Swan and the Eagle. In his fifth labor, Hercules killed the three birds with arrows.
6. The constellation of Capricorn was also called the Stable of Augeas, and the sixth labor was the cleaning out of the Augean Stable. This is why, when Jesus was born in Capricorn, he is depicted as being born in a manger.
7. While the sun was in Aquarius, the Lyre, or celestial Vulture, proceeded to set. Prometheus at the time was also setting, while the Bull of Europa was on the meridian. In his seventh labor, Hercules slew the vulture which had preyed on the live of Prometheus and captured a wild bull engaged in laying waste the island of Crete.
8. While the sun was going through Pisces, Pegasus the celestial horse, rose in the east, so for his eighth labor, Hercules escaped with the horses of Diomede.
9. As the sun enters Aries (the Ram of the Golden Fleece), the ship Argo was rising in the evening sky and Andromeda was setting. On of the stars of Andromeda was called her girdle. In his ninth labor, Hercules sailed in the ship Argo in search of the Golden Fleece; he also fought the Amazons and captured the girdle of Hippolyte, their queen, and then rescued Hesione from a sea monster. The constellation Argo, by the way, makes its appearance in the Bible as Noah’s ark.
10. As the sun passed into the Bull, the Pleiades rose and Orion set, and for his tenth labor, Hercules labor was to restore the seven kidnapped Pleiades sisters to their father after killing their abductor, King Busiris (Orion). Then our hero traveled to Spain and appropriated the oxen of Geryon.
11. When the sun entered Gemini, Sirius (the Dog Star) was rising, and for his eleventh labor Hercules overcame Cerberus, the guardian dog of Hades. In the Bible, Sirius is recognized as the star of Bethlehem; it is the brightest star next to the sun. Orion has three stars at its belt that point that follow Sirius as the three wise men.
12. As the sun entered the constellation Cancer, the River and the Centaur were setting in the western sky. The constellation Hercules also descended toward the west followed by Draco (the Dragon of the North Pole) a guardian of the Golden Apples of the Hesperides. In the star atlases Hercules had been pictured as crushing the head of the dragon with one of his feet. Genesis 3:15 doesn’t makes sense until you see Hercules’ foot on top of the serpent’s head.
15I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her seed; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heel.” (Gen. 3:15)
In the twelfth and final labor, Hercules journeys to the Hesperides in quest of the Golden Apples of that region. Afterwards he donned a robe, which was soaked in the blood of a centaur slain by him at the river crossing. The robe mysteriously caught fire, and Hercules perished in the flames.
This death ended his mortal career, but later on he resumed his youth in Heaven, and there became immortal. His death scene can be compared to the description of a beautiful sunsets.
I have to say, I find this very intriguing at this time mainly because of how I found it! I will put all that information on the next post that I promised I was working on…if I stop typing on this one, maybe I could get the other one finished!
My 8 year old baby Bo.